NDPA Mission and Goals:
- To foster awareness of mental health and psychological issues among consumers, the general public, health care providers, and government agencies.
- To monitor and lobby state legislation affecting psychology.
- To improve communication among professionals within the field.
- To build relationships with other professions.
- To stimulate research in psychology.
Who We Are:
- Clinical Psychologists
- Psychologists in Academia
- Counseling Psychologists
- School Psychologists
- Psychological Examiners
- Psychologists in the Public Sector
- Psychological Researchers
- Professionals in Related Fields
- Psychology Graduate Students